1 cups maida
1 1/2 cups moong dal
2tsp red chilly powder
Salt to taste
1 tsp sugar
1 ½ tsp haldi
1 tbs paste of cinnamon and luvung
1 ½ tsp aniseed powder
For the stuffing:
- Soak moong dal in water for 3-4 hrs
- coarsely grind in the mixi and keep aside
- Take oil in a pan and put the moong dal mixture and stir constantly till it gets cooked.
(you get to know that the moong dal is cooked if it does not stick to the pan)
- Add red chilly powder, salt, sugar, haldi, aniseed powder, cinnamon and luvung paste.
Saute for 5-6 mins or till the aroma comes.Keep aside.
Take atta add oil into it. Use little water or as required and knead firm dough.
Apply little water and keep aside for 30 mins by covering with a wet cloth.
Make 8 balls of maida dough and make small rounds fill it with 1 ½ tbs of moong dal mixture and fry in il or ghee till pink.
1. Take kachori in the plate, put imli ki chutney, pudine ki chutney, curd, chaat masala, sev and serve.